I wrote a post earlier about Time Management in which I proved that I know nothing about what that is. I’ve got a lot of stuff that needs doing, but I keep forgetting because of ADHD or possibly just laziness or – hey is that a meerkat?
Anyway, I decided I would type up a list and post it here in hopes that I will be held accountable by fellow bloggers who are also avoiding work by reading blogs. It’s a rock solid idea. Here we go.
Try to accomplish something at work.
1. So far I have confused and misdirected several students and written this list. Score.
1. Sort that strange pile that I swear I saw move the other day.
2. Re-wash clothes that have been in the washer for three days
3. Re-dry clothes that have been wadded in the dryer for three days.
- One could use an iron for this, but that would ruin the lovely damage to the environment. Plus I would have to find the iron. Saying I even have one.
4. Wash and dry other clothes and try to actually remove them when they are done.
1. Ignore them until the pile is high and smells like death in hopes that either husband or the dish fairy will finally wash them.
1. Have the doctor purposefully inject me with stuff I’m allergic to in hopes of curing me of allergies by making arm swell up. Try not to die.
Pick up meds
1. Pick up prescription from the pharmacy. Saying they finally get it in. And it’s the right one.
1. Figure out what the heck is up with the medicine the pharmacy never got in. Be directed back to the pharmacy. And back to the doctor. Do the hokey pokey and turn self around.
Help child(ren) with homework.
1. Hope that 6th grade Math is not too advanced yet, because boy did I feel like a dork when I didn’t know where half the states were in 5th grade Geography last year.
1. Most likely something with lots of nitrates that comes in a bag or a can and ends with “o’s”
Force children to bathe.
Force children to get out of the bath.
Read to children
1. Children’s author, Rick Riordan, has double-crossed me by making his chapters progressively longer with each book.
Mess around on blog and facebook (I might as well put this in because you know I’ll be doing this for sure.)