While I mourn my 30s, read this little bit about turning 40 that she wrote just for me. 😀
Guess who’s joining the ranks of the 40 Club today?
Alice!! That’s who!!
Don’t make fun of my meme, I was in a hurry.
I called her early this morning to sing happy birthday (sorry about that, dear.)
And now, because turning 40 is such a great and wonderful thing (not really) I am going to do a short post on how to tell you are now officially middle-aged.
Pay attention Alice, this is important information.
- That popping sound coming from your knee? Yeah, that’s normal.
- Music may start to become way too loud for you and you’ll find yourself reaching to turn it down because old.
- Young people will completely befuddle the fuck out of you.
- You’ll experience total face-palm moments when you realize that 80’s music is now considered classic rock.
- The cashier at the store is now calling you ma’am (or sir.)
- Starting a…
View original post 99 more words