Okay, guys, it is now day 276 of Le Clown’s blogroll challenge. I will not give up, though, because I am a SURVIVOR. Also slightly deranged. For bonus points we are to take a picture having to do with the contest. I can’t find a camera or a cord to upload the picture because I am sadfaced. So I am drawing a picture instead which should show off my fabulous artistic skills (I do have them, but not on Paint so much. It might be the insanity showing too, I dunno).
Happy Nightmares, Le Clown!
To recap for those of you who haven’t followed my journey on Le Clown’s site, here is what we eager contestants have done with ourselves so far.
1. In the comments, we gave a reason for needing to be on the blog roll. Others had to offer likes for our comment which were counted up as points. Some people offered to cure Cancer and build huts in Africa. I offered the services of myself and both the voices in my head. I got like 5 likes for that one. Or we did.
2. We made a post on our blogs linking people to the contest. I’m sure this was not just an attempt to drive more traffic to the clown’s site because he 1) already has tons of viewers and 2) most of my small viewership are either competing in this contest with me or have slowly backed away.
3. He employed others in his nefarious scheme. Madame Weebles had a contest with Mad Libs. We got to enter ten mad libs having to do with The Clown (I’m speaking English here cause I’m a real American, ‘kay?) So we did. One of mine was one of the winning mad libs. This was the height of awesome, because I mostly just win that lame participation ribbon that only goes to lame people (no offense Lame Adventures). I can’t remember which one won. Some were not repeatable, and others somewhat psychopathic. We got to fill in the blanks but didn’t have to use real parts of speech or even confine the blanks to one word at a time. It was like if E.L. James decided to write mad libs. Oh, the possibilities.
4. Rollergiraffe posted a pic of Le Clown eating a sandwich while having some sort of convulsion. We posted captions. Again, we got to do this ten times each. I don’t know how many entries they’ve had by now, but their work on this contest may explain their questionable mental states. I also don’t remember my entries. I think one had to do with narcoleptics eating. Because I am always P.C.
5. Today Lame Adventures had us make ten captions for each of four pictures. These pics were from the zoo and were supposed to be Le Clown if he became an animal. Well more of one than he currently is. Again, ten entries allowed per picture. Did I mention we were awarded clown noses for this? I was proud of myself because I managed to work in the “Big Butts” song and a reference to Survivor.
And finally, up above was the bonus points entry. I can never resist extra credit, even when I already have an A. Which I don’t in this case because there are others still ahead of me. Will I make it when the roll is called up yonder on that site? Who knows. Fortunately, we have not been provided with ways to actively sabotage one another. It’s a good thing, because I already willingly threw Le Clown under a bus for a spot on Love and Lunchmeat’s Zombie Apocalypse Task Force. Maybe I should have waited to mention that one.
He says this is the end of the contest, so it’s down to the wire. Tomorrow I have to post another creeped out picture to qualify for BONUS POINTS. And then we will be done. He says so. We will be done right? Who will win? Who will lose? Who will cry until the clown is so guilty we all get on anyway?